- Excellent Positional Stability
- High Patient Comfort and Satisfaction
- High Order Myopic Correction (-1.0 D to -21.0 D)
- Predictable Outcomes
- Four Peripheral Holes for Aqueous Humour Flow
- Peripheral Iridotomy Required
|Material||Hydrophillic Acrylic 26%|
|Optic Size||4.50 mm to 5.00 mm|
|Overall Size||11.50 mm to 13.00 mm|
|Diopter Range||- 1.0 D to -21.0 D|
|Implantation Site||Posterior Chamber|
Each “RIL” is individually tested with optical bench system for power, quality and MTF. This ensures at-most quality and predictable outcome.
The high MTF value ensures high contrast sensitivity and clarity of vision under all light condition.